Wednesday, April 16, 2014

35

Since we are redeemed by grace alone, through faith alone, where does this faith come from?
All the gifts we receive from Christ we receive through the Holy Spirit, including faith itself. (Titus 3:4-6) (from here)

Thank you for giving me faith, Lord. I saw that Christianity was desperately important and I saw that if it was true, I must sign on. It was you who made me so sure of its truth, even before I'd heard the historical evidence. I wasn't even there intellectually - had someone asked me, I may well have said that it could be true spiritually but not literally. Yet that wasn't what I believed - without understanding it, in my heart I knew it to be actually, really true.

My faith brought me life, now and always. Thank you.

1 comments:

Help with research paper said...

I like this blog since it shows the importance of involving God in everything you do. This is a great post and we acknowledge your effort. Writing a high-quality research paper takes the mind of an expert. We are a professional research work writing team and we are willing to help you. Visit us now and you won't regret getting College research papers help from us.