Thursday, September 7, 2006

The First Post: Ideas not Teaching, Copying not Hubris

Each day I find myself thinking about how Christianity affects life. I often write to get my thinking straight. I trust that God is increasingly making my thinking and insight more like his Son's, and so I trust that publishing my reflections will be helpful to you, my brothers and sisters in Christ. If you're not a Christian you're also welcome to read this blog and 'listen in' on how Christians think.

Having said that, these reflections are ideas, not teaching. Some will be God-given, others will be faulty or misinformed or sinful. (The title was chosen not out of confidence, but rather to copy my first blog -
Another Good Sentence.) So don't take anything 'as gospel'. And please learn and grow with me by discussing my reflections.

Fiona

2 comments:

mike said...

These are greath thoughts and ideas. It seems though the even the most hardened cynic can be won over to blogging :P

fional said...

Yes, seeing how as I love writing, it was a happy day when I realised I could blog with purpose . . . Thanks Mike.