Friday, April 10, 2009

The Tough Road That Leads to Thankfulness and Joy

We come to Jesus messy people out of a messy world, knowing what people are like. How then can we ever understand our holy God? For me, I found it difficult to trust that God was working for my best. I knew this must be true yet I couldn’t understand it. So, I just pressed on living in obedience to my heavenly Father.

As the days have gone by, I’ve been through some hard stuff and I have learned His mettle. He is always there. He always sustains me. He is always sufficient for me. He is always refining me. He never denies me. It took a while, but I trust Him now.

1 comments:

ambersun said...

Hi Fiona

I've always found it difficult to trust God - to trust that He wanted the best for me.

But, gradually, it's getting a little easier.

Thank you for your honesty and I hope you have a wonderful Easter

Amber