Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Brothers or sisters

I wonder if people who grew up with sisters are better at relating to women, and people who grew up with brothers better at relating to men? As a lady (I am one) I obviously understand women, but, as someone with a brother only, I sometimes feel like I have better learned how to relate to men.*

Nb This is the last of my catch-up posts. You're all now the lucky recipients of the last 2-3 years' worth of emails to my pastor. The pace is going to be a lot slower from hereon in.


*Gosh, what happened with the wording here. I wouldn't get a good mark if I was one of my students.

2 comments:

Nikki Lynch said...

I've got two sisters, and grew up in a household of women only, and barely knew any blokes.

I don't think its helped me understand women more, just made me realise how complex we are! (maybe thats the thing you learn growing up around women, that they're hard to understand)

fional said...

Ahh so that's my problem ;-)